- Advanced Educational Articles
- Affiliated Organizations
- Approved Speakers
- Audio/Visual Presentations
- Chair & Faculty Guide
- Counseling Points
- Job Opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Monographs / Brochures
- Novice Educational Articles
- Research Abstracts
- Research Grants
- Scholarships - IOMSN
- Scholarships - Other Sponsors
- Town Hall Discussions - WEBINAR
- Town Hall Discussions - Post Survey
- Upcoming Events
Calendar of Events
|Neuroimaging in MS|
This activity has expired. The accredited provider is waiting for a new approval.
Continuing Education Information :
This Educational Activity is co-provided by the International Organization of MS Nurses (IOMSN) and Nurse Practitioner Alternatives (NPA).
NPA is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Release Date: February 1, 2011
Only members of IOMSN are eligible to obtain credit for this program.
• PART I: Instructions for credit (CLICK HERE FOR PRINTED INFORMATION)
STEP 1: Please review Part I: Program information and instructions for credit.
STEP 5: Click here to do Registration, Evaluation and Post Test
If the link doesn't work, copy the entire web address below to your internet browser:
After completion of registration, evaluation and post test, you will receive a certificate of completion within 30 days.
Online Programs with CEUs
- Collaborative Care (RN/PA: 1.0 CEU | Physicians: 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit)
- Highlights from the 7th Annual Linda Morgante MS Nurse Leadership Program (2.0 CEU)
- New Challenges Facing Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (0.50 CEU)
- Clinical Conversations in MS Care:
Nursing Clinical Pearls for Treatment Selection and Individualization (0.50 CEU)
Nursing Clinical Pearls for Building a Therapeutic Alliance (0.25 CEU)