IN CELEBRATION OF THE INTERNATIONAL YEAR OF THE NURSE & MIDWIFE, THE IOMSN IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
This award will be given to ten (10) eligible candidates who live and work in countries outside of the United States.
EACH WILL RECEIVE FUNDING UP TO $5,000 FOR:
1. Current projects that require ongoing support and/or additional funding for the growth of the program (i.e. self-help groups, wellness classes, educational programs).
2. Proposed time-limited projects.
3. Personal activities that will support the professional growth and development of an MS Nursing professional (Preparation in a sub-specialty area such as infusion nursing, rehabilitation nursing, continuing education; advanced degrees).
4. Nursing research in MS and/or a related field.
The IOMSN and Merck, KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany are proud to collaborate on this unique project which marks a new decade on the calendar and a new opportunity to recognize the unique and valuable role that nursing professionals play in the lives of all those affected by multiple sclerosis.
1. Members in good standing in IOMSN and MS certified nurses will be given priority consideration (BUT NOT REQUIRED)
2. MS nursing professionals with nursing experience either in MS or a related field
3. Application must be completed in English. U.S. Applications will NOT be considered.