2022 IOMSN NIGHTINGALE AWARD (US ONLY)
This award will be given to 10 eligible candidates.
EACH WILL RECEIVE FUNDING UP TO $5,000 FOR:
- Current projects, related to MS nursing, that require ongoing support and/or additional funding for the growth of the program (i.e. self-help groups, wellness classes, educational programs).
- Proposed time-limited projects in the field related to MS nursing.
- Activities that will support the professional growth and development of an MS Nursing professional.
- Nursing research in MS and/or a related field.
- with nursing experience either in MS or a related field
- practicing in the United States
- member in good standing in IOMSN and MS certified nurse will be given priority consideration (BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- not currently employed by a pharma company
Interested Applicants, Please Click the Link Below:
Deadline of submission: April 30, 2022
We thank EMD Serono for supporting this project!
The 2022 IOMSN Nightingale Award is a special project of IOMSN and is sponsored by EMD Serono.