The International Organization of Multiple Sclerosis Nurses (IOMSN) is pleased to announce an ongoing Research Opportunity for IOMSN Members. If you have an idea for nursing research related to MS, take advantage of this opportunity.
- IOMSN grants support projects that advance MS Nursing Research.
- Grant recipient must be a current member of the IOMSN.
- Limit one proposal per person.
Support for research activities may include one of the following:
- Cost of IRB expenses up to $1,000.00
- Supplies specific to a research protocol up to $500.00
- Poster development and printing up to $300.00
- Stipend for travel to present research at scientific meeting up to $500
- Subject recruitment up to $500.00
Interested Applicants, Please Follow Instructions Below:
PLEASE ATTACH YOUR ANSWERS:
- Title (15 word limit)
- Purpose (50 word limit)
Central purpose of the proposal is clear, concise, engaging and thought provoking.
- Abstract (100 word limit)
Scope and significance to MS nursing practice and/or research is clearly expressed. Positive connections to previous or current nursing research or evidence-based practice is noted.
- Project Goals (List 1 or 2)
- Funds Requested - Awards of up to a maximum of $1000 (50 word limit)
Indicate total amount requested for the project and itemization of total cost.
Please email grant proposals and attachment to: email@example.com