IOMSN is proud to announce the development of an outstanding resource for nursing professionals: The MS Nursing Toolkit. Seven comprehensive slide decks are now available for IOMSN members use to educate nursing professionals, patients, and families.
This 2023 toolkit contains state-of-the-art, comprehensive information about multiple sclerosis and was developed by MS nursing experts and Catamount Medical Education.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation, recognizing the importance of the MS nurse, supported the development of this important resource.
1. The Nature of MS Click Here
2. Treatment of MS: Choices and Challenges Click Here
3. Symptom Management in MS Click Here
4. Invisible Symptoms, Mental Health, and MS Click Here
5. Rehabilitation for People with MS Click Here
6. Cultural Diversity in MS Click Here
7. Pregnancy and Breastfeeding in MS Click Here
Event Date: September 17, 2022: Click Here To View ALL Presentations
WHERE WE ARE TODAY <Click Here>
ADDRESSING THE DISEASE COURSE <Click Here>
VISIBLE SYMPTOMS <Click Here>
INVISIBLE SYMPTOMS <Click Here>
CASE STUDIES <Click Here>
ADDITIONAL CASE STUDIES:
Case Studies 1 <Click Here>
Case Studies 2 <Click Here>
Case Studies 3 <Click Here>
Case Studies 4 <Click Here>